E-Book Part 1:
Key Changes To Drive Patients Experience
In part one of our 2018 Insights E-Book, we ask representatives from Canada’s leading healthcare organizations to share their perspective on what are the key elements which need to change or be implemented for the continually and meaningfully engage with patients.
The questions we asked in Part 1:
- Making Patient Experience synonymous with Customer Experience – What according to you are some of the different ways the industry can work towards this?
- What do you feel are the key changes that need to be implemented to drive the Patient Experience?
Download the E-Book now and benefit from the experiences of 8 Canadian healthcare leaders.
Future of Health Care
Take a look at what the future holds for Health Care. Download this 7 page special interest piece & read on for information on:
- AI and Health Care
- Population Health Challenge
- 3D Printing & Glaucoma
- Digital Tools for Holistic Care
- Eyesight Through Cell Transplantation
- Preventive care
E-Book Part 1:
15+ Tips To Meaningfully Engage with Patients
In part one of our 2017 Insights E-Book, we ask representatives from Canada’s leading healthcare organizations to share their new projects and proven methods to meaningfully engage with patients in day-to-day work.
Learn tips to improve:
Communication: Improve connection between patients, families, and healthcare workers
Low to no-cost methods: Engage patients on a budget
Home Care: Effectively reach patients in their homes
Download the E-Book now and benefit from the experiences of over 15 Canadian healthcare leaders.
E-Book Part 2:
The Patient Experience in Canada
In part two of two in our 2017 Insights E-Book series, our Patient Experience leaders share where they believe PFCC is heading on a national level and what your organization needs to do to get ready for the future.
Gain insight on:
- Where Canada stands on the world stage in terms of patient care
- Roadblocks we’re facing
- Where we need to take steps to move forward
Stay on top of the latest in PFCC – Download the E-Book now to learn from leaders in the field.