Engage Patients, Improve Patient Experience & Deliver on Key Patient Outcomes.
This is Canada’s premier national forum on Patient Experience, devoted to patients & healthcare professionals alike that are passionate about improving patient outcomes.
This summit brings you the most up-to-date information on new & important topics including: Physician Assisted-Dying (PAD) Legislation, Refugee Care, new standards for accreditation & the further improvement of Home & Palliative Care delivery.
- Hear Directly From:
- Mohammad Zubairi, Developmental Pediatrician, Holland Bloorview Kids Rehabilitation Hospital
- Cathy Bachner,, Patient Partner, Huron Perth Healthcare Alliance
- Louis Hugo Francescutti, Physician and Storyteller,
- Daniel Stolfi, Excutive Producer/Actor/Writer of “Cancer Can’t Dance Like This”, You & Me Entertainment
- Keith Taylor, Patient Advisor, Thunder Bay Regional Health Centre
- Sholom Glouberman,, Philospher in Residence & Founder, Baycrest Centre for Geriatric Care & Patients Canada
- Sally Beam, Ethicist and Policy Advisor, Sunnybrooke Health Sciences Centre
- Karen Born, Knowledge Lead Transition, Choosing Wisely Canada
- Stacey Ryan, Client Voice Liason, Visiting Homemaker Association
+ Many More!
See the topics up for discussion. Don’t miss out!
Download the Preview Agenda now by completing the form.
- ROI in PX: Demonstrate value of PFCC to leadership and staff
- PAD Legislation: Communicate effectively and maintain trust
- Co-design: Source strategies from successful case studies
- Refugees: Improve care for new Canadians
- PREMs/PROMs: Tools and tactics to benchmark your performance
- Interprofessional Collaboration: Ensure continuity of care
- PFACs: Enable councils to contribute meaningfully in any sector
- Home and Community Care: Engage with hard-to-reach patients
- Senior Care: Decrease complications and increase satisfaction
- Staff Experience: Ingrain PFCC through staff engagement